Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase locked loop

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase locked loop
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:06:20 +0330

Hi Yee,

Oh I did forget to put the link of the book, sorry!!! Here is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Communications-A-Discrete-Time-Approach/dp/0130304972

If you want to implement a PLL by yourself, I prefer to see an example of QPSK Tx/Rx in Matlab:

http://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/examples/qpsk-transmitter-and-receiver.html

However, it's convenient to use available blocks in GNURadio.

Best,
Mostafa