[Discuss-gnuradio] GUI with Tabs Sizing Question

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI with Tabs Sizing Question
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:11:31 -0700

Hello,

I'm using QT with 3 tabs. The first two tabs have only 4 plots on each of them that fit nicely into the window. On the third tab, I have a lot of plots that I place all in one column.

The third tab effects the layout size of all the other tabs, making it all look horrible and difficult to make sense of. Is there a way of preventing the sizing of one tab from effecting everything else?

I'm aware of the gui_hint control of the form address@hidden:[row col rowspan colspan]. Is there a way of getting more control then this?

Thanks,
Rich