[Discuss-gnuradio] CMA Equalizer

From: Merry Dominic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMA Equalizer
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:21:59 +0530

Sir,

What do the number of taps in the CMA equalizer block represent, I hope it is the channel size. Should it be the number of tap coefficients given for the variable 'taps' in the channel model block. If I give 'taps' in the channel model block (I am considering the basic awgn channel model block) as taps =[a1+jb1,a2+jb2,a3+jb3,a4+jb4], what should be the Num. Taps in the CMA equalizer block.I am using the polyphase clock synchronizer between the channel model block and the equalizer.

Please help.Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
Merry