Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink Unbuffered

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink Unbuffered
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:50:49 -0400

On 03/23/2015 08:27 PM, Richard Bell wrote:
I noticed a large difference in errors between input and output files when I turn unbuffered on and off.

With unbuffered on, there was no difference between my input and output file.

With unbuffered off, there were a lot of small errors that were introduced to the output file.

Is this a known issue, and should I always keep unbuffered on? gr3.7.6 ubuntu 14.04

v/r,
Rich