Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating Custom Packet Header

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating Custom Packet Header
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:56:25 -0700

Are you referring to the packet_header.i file in the swig folder of gr-digital? Are there other spots that need to be changed as well?

Rich

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
On 30.03.2015 11:51, Richard Bell wrote:
If this is correct, how should I replace packet_header_default.cc with
packet_header_mycustom.cc, since they are not blocks in GRC? Should I
think of this the same way I would if I were making a custom GRC block,
and follow the custom block tutorials?

Kind of. The SWIG magic won't work out-of-the-box, though. Bastian's gr-ieee-80211a does this, or check out how gr-digital does this.

Cheers,