Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in creating a block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in creating a block
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:57:27 +0200

Hi Vishwanatha,

please stick to the list.

from gnuradio import project
ImportError: cannot import name project

indicates there is some line in your source code where you do that, "from gnuradio import project". Maybe you made a mistake in the <import> tag in your XML, maybe it's in your source code.

I'd search for "from gnuradio import project" inside your source code, and if that doesn't yield where this happens, for "project".

Greetings,
Marcus