Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release Announcement: GNU Radio 4.1

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release Announcement: GNU Radio 4.1
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 13:01:35 -0700

This was a good April fools post, mainly because I forgot it was April 1st and believed it. Thank you for getting the juices flowing!

Rich

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Monahan-Mitchell, Tim <address@hidden> wrote:
In the interest of saving the GR support team costly web hosting fees, may I send a self-addressed package with my blank 3.5" floppies to get the release?
How many blank floppies should I send? I think I can get them in bulk on eBay.
I'm in no hurry, so return  by pre-paid surface mail is fine for me (it will take me time to convert my C++ GR blocks to C#).

- Tim