Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transfer parameters/variables per TCP/UDP socket

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transfer parameters/variables per TCP/UDP socket
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:44:32 +0200

i want to correct myself. I dont want to transfer the parameter/variable itself. I want to transfer the content of it.

Am 05.04.2015 um 19:57 schrieb Andreas Ladanyi:
Hi,

i have two grc applications. One TCP server application and one TCP client application. I want to change a parameter with a WX GUI slider on the client side and transport it to the server side. My first idea was to connect a variable / parameter block with a TCP/UDP block and set a specific port. The problem is that i cant connect parameter / variable blocks.

Is there any workaround ?

cheers,
Andy