Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] finding information

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] finding information
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 11:03:43 +0200

Hi Sudarshan,

we're not really hiding any information there -- basically, the trick would be to look at other OOTs, experiment yourself and come here if any specific questions arise.

However, "does an extra clever work" doesn't really explain why you'd need to divert from the "standard" workflow as explained in the Guided Tutorials [1] -- if you haven't read those, I recommend doing that; it's a quick and fun read if you already know half of the stuff in there, and it explains a lot about how things work together, so it might even answer your questions :)

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials