Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_rx.py segmentation fault

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_rx.py segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 10:51:23 -0700

I forgot to mention that I also re-cloned pybombs before doing the update. So to be explicit, I deleted the target and pybombs directory. I then re-cloned pybombs and performed a new ./pybombs install gnuradio. This recognized I had all dependencies installed via rpm and only needed to remove and re-install uhd and gnuradio. It then did this.

As I mentioned, my custom radio flowgraph is working on this updated system.

v/r,
Rich