Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Header Payload Demux Freeze

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Header Payload Demux Freeze
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 12:52:44 -0700

If your packet header parser stops outputting messages, then that would
lock up the HPD. If the HPD is waiting for a message from the header
parser, it doesn't have any other choice.

Question is why the parser isn't outputting any message. I'm guessing
that the HPD does output the header information, but then that gets
stuck in the header branch somehow. Can you check that?