Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (Previously working) AttributeError: 'module' obj

From: Nicolas Cuervo Benavides
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (Previously working) AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:39:33 +0200

Solved.

I needed just to type "sudo ldconfig" and afterwards it works like a charm.

Thanks to all who read the problem.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Nicolas Cuervo Benavides <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I was woking debuging an error that appear in my application, and in order to do that I intended to create a really simple block that basically just connected the output with the input as a bypass, and then I was going to modify it with more features to understand the error. All the build and installation (and testing) run just fine, but when I tried to run the block on gnr companion, appeared the common: "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute"

I found it strange, as I have already worked with gr_modtool, so just to check if everything was in order, I went through the tutorial again (wich can be found here: https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModules) and replicated the procedure for the block "square2_ff" (that I did when I started witg gnuradio), trying to find if there was a step that I was skipping. However, the same comes up:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/MY_WORKING_FOLDER/apps/top_block.py", line 128, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "/MY_WORKING_FOLDER/apps/top_block.py", line 97, in __init__
    self.howto_square2_ff_0 = howto.square2_ff()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'square2_ff'

I've not been working with this a long time, so I'm quite uncertain of what I'm doing wrong, taking into account that I've done the same before and it worked.

If someone could give me some hints, I'd be very thankful.

Kind regards

--
Nicolás Cuervo Benavides
Electric and Electronic Engineering department.

--
Nicolás Cuervo Benavides
Handy: +49 157 70476855