Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT object sizing

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT object sizing
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:16:49 -0400

Hi Marcus --

I was generally aware of that, but didn't have much luck getting it to reduce the size of the FFT. I will look at the example below.

Thanks!

John

On 5/18/2015 2:07 PM, Marcus Müller wrote:
Hi John,

are you aware of the GUI hint field with which you can configure a grid
in which you can place the GUI elements, and specify how many rows and
columns the individual elements span [1]?

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GNURadioCompanion#Example