Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT object sizing

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT object sizing
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:34:01 -0700

There is currently no built in way to control sizing the way you want. You
might be able to do it if you're comfortable with qt programming, but I'm not
sure about that.

This is on the developers radar, I know because I've had discussions about it
with them in the past. They need more Gui programming help however.

Sent from my iPhone