Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Choose thread

From: marco Ribero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Choose thread
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:30:02 +0000

Il giorno dom 24 mag 2015 alle ore 19:52 Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Don't use the STS scheduler. It is, after all, the Single-Threaded Scheduler. And setting the thread affinity under that condition is a nop. That will only work with the default TPB scheduler.

Tom

I need that different blocks run under the same thread(because CUDA require to make everything inside a single thread..each thread is associated to a different GPGPU)..so,without the usage of STS scheduler,is not possible to run different blocks with same thread?

I'd like that other blocks(not related with CUDA) can run in parallel threads..

Thanks,
marco