Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using theme with QTGUI qss files makes transition

From: Seth Hitefield
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using theme with QTGUI qss files makes transition lines between points on QT GUI Constellation Sink
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 15:47:03 -0400

Try removing these lines from the DisplayPlot {} section:

    qproperty-line_style1: SolidLine;
    qproperty-line_style2: DashLine;
    qproperty-line_style3: DotLine;

Since the lines are also in Frequency plot and Vector plot sections, that
change should not affect them.
It might mess up a Time plot, but then you can just add those lines to that
section to fix it.

— Seth