Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Header/Payload Demux Bug Fix

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Header/Payload Demux Bug Fix
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:13:36 -0700

Hey Richard,

good work! Did you also test this patch with the OFDM tx/rx example, or
some other settings to make sure this didn't just fix your setup?

I'm a bit annoyed with myself for not getting the offset calculations
right. Maybe there's another fix that won't add breaks, but frankly,
let's get this block right before we get it fast.

So, in order to get your changes in, you fork GNU Radio on github, push
your patch there, then submit a pull request. Read also this:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Development

If this is a bigger patch, we'll need a copyright assignment. But we'll
tell you if that's the case.

Thanks!

Martin