Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] stream ID in virtual source Block

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] stream ID in virtual source Block
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:38:21 -0300

Hi Monika.

Remember that the Virtual Source's output is just the input of the
Virtual Sink with the same ID.

It is a convenient way of making a nicer and tidier graph without so
many "wires".

I use them also as a "signal copier":

(something X) ---> Virtual Sink ID 1

Virtual Source ID 1 ---->  one copy of X
-----> another copy of X
[...]

This way I don't have to remake all the connections when I change X.

Bye.