Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK demod

From: Jeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK demod
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 00:39:43 +0900

Hi  Agam

I have no idea about details on PSK mod/demod blocks, BUT... one simple thing...

Did you check the output right after the `PSK demod`, `Packed to Unpacked`, `Packet Decoder`?

Bytes can be plotted after converted to float with `char to float`

Regards,
Jeon.

Hello everyone,

I try to simulate PSK modulation and demodulation without channel model to calculate BER. The flow graph as shown below.

​​
​​From File Source to PSK Mod is working, I can see the constellation even with ISI. But after PSK demod there's no output.

Is there's anything wrong with my fg?

--
Sincerely,

Surya Agam
University Al Azhar of Indonesia, Jakarta