Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wav file source question

From: fffdddooo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wav file source question
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 12:34:55 -0700 (MST)

Well. I read the workaround. The problem is if you use file source and file
sink instead of wav file source and wav file sink, you are not generating a
wav file. You can name it *.wav, but it isn't a wav file at all.
What I want to do is generating a wav file wich can be playd with any wav
player (that I can do with wav file sink) and been able to use it again in
gnu radio (wich does not work with file wav file source).
I've tried 8 and 16 bits and different data rate

Marcus Müller-3 wrote