[Discuss-gnuradio] Sending data to a server

From: Ashraf Younis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending data to a server
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:43:40 -0400

I'm trying to send my recordings from a USRP Source(hardware: NI B200) to a database I set up. I have been searching the internet for hours and I have come up with nothing. There was one post that mentioned it, but only the fact that there is a way to have MySQL and GRC working together. Is there a way to have the data output from a UHD: USRP Source go to a MySQL database? I tried using a TCP Sink, mode: Client but nothing happens and mode: Server gives me an error.