Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Handshake

From: Surya Agam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Handshake
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 16:00:35 +0700

I want to transmitted digital file (i.e. .jpg) with file source on Tx side then received the file with file sink.
It's not about "silence or noise" because I use access code from packet decoder, the problem is when I start the Rx's fg the file sink immediately write file output even Tx's fg not run. Or when I start the Tx's fg first, the file transmitted (repeat = off) but the Rx's fg not start yet. I doubt these situation will compromised the output file.

I haven't test it yet, still working to "remove" the noise from transmission.