Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Modulation->Demodulation

From: Washbourne, Logan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK Modulation->Demodulation
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:05:44 -0500

So would a good solution to this be the packet encoder and packet decoder blocks? Since they utilize a preamble and access code? I tried to use the simple framer block in conjunction with the unpacked to packed byte block but was unsuccessful in getting a matching output, I will continue to play around with that configuration but for now do you think the packet encoder route would be a good solution?

Again, I really appreciate everyone's willingness to help.

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)