Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] #include "vector.hpp"

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] #include "vector.hpp"
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:10:08 -0400

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:36 PM, dcardona <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm getting this error while I'm trying to create a new block.
I don't get any error when I compile it in a C++ compiler.

I'm sorry, but there is no indication of that in your original email about the code. It was just what looked like your own code; not inside a GNU Radio block. Most likely, you have not properly added your class files to the build processing CMakeLists.txt.

Also, where is your original post? Please keep the thread readable when replying by keeping the relevant parts of the conversation in the replay and bottom-posting like this.

Tom