Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 04:38:25 -0700

>> And yet I still seg faults..... Is there anything to try to do before I
>> blow away from VM and start over from scratch?
>I am starting to wonder if me installing pybombs yesterday had something
>to do with this (I sort of forgot about that....).

Well, I was able to recover GRC, but I had to take the long route (at
least I didn't need to blow away my VM).  I ended up rerunning the
script that pulls down gnuradio and all the needed packages and rebuilds
it all.  Something in that process fixed things (sadly, I have no idea
what).  So if someone finds themselves in a similar situation, this
//should// work.