Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] isolate channels from wideband

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] isolate channels from wideband
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:06:58 -0700

I agree an illustrated example would be extremely useful to all of us.

Rich

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
That would be extremely awesome. Especially for people with some DSP filter experience, the Polyphase filterbanks are somewhat hard to understand, and I think Tom's article / presentation (which I can't seem to find right now) on the PFBs can only profit from a real-world example accompanying their message.

--Marcus