Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debug Question

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debug Question
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:29:06 -0400

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:
Oh, I forgot about the Head block. That should do perfectly.

Thanks guys

Rich

The logger might also be useful. You can point the output to a file easily enough.

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_logger.html

Tom

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Nowlan, Sean <address@hidden> wrote:

Neither of these are C++ commands, but they may do what you want:

To limit output to 100 lines, you could do the following:

$ ./my_flowgraph.py | head -n 100

Or insert a “head” block in your flowgraph and choose an appropriate number of samples to process.

Sean