Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNU Radio fail

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNU Radio fail
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:39:22 -0400

Download the patchfile and git apply it. Or you can just disable gr-trellis since you probably don't really need it anyway.

Nathan

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:22 AM, shaunwang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Nathan

I read through this github, but I do not know how to use this patch. Can you
give me some instructions.

Do you know any good way to fix this problem?

Also, when i compile another version of GNURadio source files, it gave me
different error, shown here
http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/Cross-compile-GNURadio-error-td54756.html

Thank you for your help.

Xiang