Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible typos in a GRCon15 presentation?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible typos in a GRCon15 presentation?
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:50:26 -0400

Hi Jeon - It is quite possible that some presentations contain minor typos or even errors. Research/development and presentation of it is imperfect at best. Discussion such as this is the right thing to do! If anyone catches minor typos or errors in any GRCon15 presentation (or, for that matter, a paper relevant to SDR / GR / GRCon), please ping this list and the researcher/developer/presenter so that the info is searchable and might even be fixed in some future paper/presentation. All of the above said, hopefully Tom is reading through these emails & can respond.. Thanks for getting the discussion started! - MLD