Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC won't work with SDRPlay

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC won't work with SDRPlay
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 14:09:01 -0700

In case there are any other folks trying the ATSC receiver. I did some testing here, and any DC offset spike in the receiver will kill the ATSC demodulator. I'm not sure a DC block will work, but manually compensating the DC offset on a bladeRF did work.

I guess offset tuning would also work, but it's a 6 MHz wide signal, so you need a pretty large offset.

Ron