Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15 statistics

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15 statistics
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:22:49 -0400

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Francisco - I'm not sure we can definitely say how many people helped out; we sort of ebbed and flowed as necessary to make it work. There were another 2-6 of us meeting weekly (and emailing regularly) for organizational purposes; some more often than others. We had 15-20 volunteers to help with registration, setup, posters, booths, etc... Some of the sponsors (e.g., Ettus & DRS) helped out in various ways that were not required of them, sort of as volunteers. Then there were the caterers & venue folks, and the sponsors had their own helpers internal to each's respective company. So, just guessing from the above numbers I'd say something like 30-35 people had their hands in making sure GRCon15 came off smoothly. Hope this helps! - MLD