Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] To store input data

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] To store input data
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:51:26 +0200

Hi!

You're still not giving us **any** context of what you're doing. We
can't really guess what you want to achieve.
Input data to what?

In situations like this, I really like to ask people to draw (with a
pencil on paper, really quick and dirty) a diagram of what they want to
do in general, and explain each part of the diagram in an email! This is
the fastest way, in my opinion, when describing systems that others
don't know yet. Feel free to take a smartphone photo of that drawing or
so, and post it here or to an online image hosting service (e.g. imgur.com).

Best regards,
Marcus