Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: USRP Source

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: USRP Source
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:23:16 -0700

It sets the output sampling rate of the USRP, and hence the usable
bandwidth. Internally, it sets the DDC chain's decimation, so if you
request 1 Msps, it will decimate from 100 MHz sampling rate by a factor
of 100.

The rate at which the IF is sampled from the TVRX2 is, as you point out,
fixed to 100 MHz on the N200.