Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Examples of GNURadio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Examples of GNURadio
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:16:20 -0400

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Chiara <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve installed GNURadio 3.7.8 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and I’ve got two URSP B210.

I think I’ve got some problems in transmission because when I run the uhd example and try to capture the signal sent, I don’t see anything.
I know that there could be some examples of GNURadio like usrp_siggen.py and usrp_fft.py but I don’t find them anywhere..Could someone help me? Did I probably do a wrong installation?

Thank you very much,
Chiara

The programs usrp_siggen.py and usrp_fft.py are now uhd_siggen and uhd_fft and are installed into the path.

Tom