Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reporting experience of installation from source

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reporting experience of installation from source of GnuRadio-3.7.8
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 00:07:38 +0200

Hi Daniele,

good point!
The problem is that the amount of RAM you'd need depends on quite a lot
of factors, from compiler version over boost dependencies, even when
running make single-threaded (not as "make -j8" or so).

Generally, 2GB sounds like it'd be too little for development
workstation usage nowadays, I agree.

Best regards,
Marcus