[Discuss-gnuradio] AGC_FF Code Implementation

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC_FF Code Implementation
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:03:51 -0700

Hello all,

I would like to see how agc_ff is implemented, but there is some gnuradio magic going on that's beyond me. The agc_ff_impl.cc in analog/lib doesn't do anything but call scaleN. How do I find the actual implementation code for this block? I see a kernel::agc_ff(paramters) call in the initialization list, but I'm not sure what happens there.

Thanks,
Rich