Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] import Qwt error

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] import Qwt error
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 07:55:16 -0400

Hi Nemanja - SIP is used in Qwt and other PyQt related projects. It has its own internal API, which must be compatible for all Python modules being loaded (including SIP itself). So, what this error means is that the Qwt module was built using a given SIP API (6.0 looks like), then SIP was upgraded to provide a newer API (11.[01] looks like). The solution is to rebuild/reinstall the offending module[s] (Qwt looks like) using the new SIP version. Hope this helps! - MLD