Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About the property tree

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About the property tree
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 11:25:55 +0200

Hi Like_4722,

I think you're approaching this completely wrong. When wanting to stream
data using the USRPs with GNU Radio, you don't have to interact with the
internals of the driver.
You should probably read the GNU Radio guided tutorials, to understand
how GNU Radio works.
You can find them under:
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials

Best regards,