[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem post installing kit.ce/gr-lte

From: Disco Daniele
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem post installing kit.ce/gr-lte
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 07:22:33 +0000

Hi!

I have installed on Ubuntu box gr-lte and using the script python hier_block_install_helper.py I received the following message:

['grcc', 'MIMO Decode PBCH 4 TX ant.grc']

['grcc', 'lte_sss_sync.grc']

['grcc', 'pbch_descrambler_37.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO OFDM RX.grc']

['grcc', 'lte_ofdm_hier.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO PSS Sync.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO TOP FLOW.grc']

['grcc', 'lte_cp_ffo_sync_hier.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO TOP FLOW plots.grc']

>>> Error: Block key "lte_mimo_pre_decoder" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

>>> Error: Block key "lte_mimo_pre_decoder" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

>>> Error: Block key "lte_mimo_pbch_demux" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

>>> Error: Block key "lte_mimo_pbch_demux" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

>>> Error: Block key "lte_mimo_pbch_demux" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

Validation failed:

Block - lte_mimo_ofdm_rx_0 - LTE MIMO OFDM RX(lte_mimo_ofdm_rx):

Source - out1(1):

Port is not connected.

Block - lte_mimo_sss_sync_0 - LTE MIMO SSS sync(lte_mimo_sss_sync):

Source - out1(1):

Port is not connected.

Block - lte_mimo_sss_sync_0 - LTE MIMO SSS sync(lte_mimo_sss_sync):

Sink - in1(1):

Port is not connected.

Block - pbch_layer_demapper_vcvc_1 - Layer demapper(lte_layer_demapper_vcvc):

Sink - in(0):

Port is not connected.

Connection (

Block - lte_mimo_sss_sync_0 - LTE MIMO SSS sync(lte_mimo_sss_sync)

Source - out0(0)

Block - lte_mimo_estimator_0 - LTE MIMO estimator(lte_mimo_estimator)

Sink - in(0)

):

Source IO size "4800" does not match sink IO size "9600".

Connection (

Block - lte_mimo_sss_sync_0 - LTE MIMO SSS sync(lte_mimo_sss_sync)

Source - out0(0)

Block - lte_mimo_decode_pbch_0 - LTE MIMO Decode PBCH(lte_mimo_decode_pbch)

Sink - in(0)

):

Source IO size "4800" does not match sink IO size "9600".

Error during file compilation.

['grcc', 'MIMO TOP FLOW 4 TX ant.grc']

['grcc', 'LTE_flowgraph_top_level.grc']

>>> Warning: This flow graph may not have flow control: no audio or RF hardware blocks found. Add a Misc->Throttle block to your flow graph to avoid CPU congestion.

['grcc', 'MIMO estimator 4 TX ant.grc']

['grcc', 'decode_bch_37.grc']

['grcc', 'lte_pss_sync.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO PSS based freq sync.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO estimator.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO SSS Sync.grc']

['grcc', 'lte_estimator_hier.grc']

['grcc', 'decode_pcfich_37.grc']

['grcc', 'MIMO Decode PBCH.grc']

['grcc', 'decode_pbch_37.grc']

Could you help me to solve these errors?

Like USRP I’ve used an Ettus B210 board.

Thank you

Telecom Italia | TIM

Daniele Disco
Engeenering & Tillab – Wireless Access
Wireless Innovation
Via Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 Torino
tel . +39 011 228 7271
cell. +39 331 600 1113

Fax. +39 06 4186 5196
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter
www.tim.it

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

rispetta l'ambienteRispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.