[Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15.4 packet receive using transceiver_OQPSK.grc

From: Jaeho
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15.4 packet receive using transceiver_OQPSK.grc
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 23:33:32 -0700 (MST)

hello, i am Jaeho.

I am using two USRP X300(one is for transmitter and the other is for
receiver),
Linux Ubuntu 15.04, gnuradio version 3.7.8,
ieee_802_15_4(https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-15-4).

And I find a method to transmit packet by broadcasting with
transceiver_OQPSK.grc.

As I know, transceiver means it could role as both transmitter and receiver.

But the problem is, I could not find how can I receive packet using this
code.

If transmitter sends packets through broadcast, then receiver receives
packets and check a message in received packets.

This is my ideal scenario.

Please teach me how can I receive packets using transceiver_OQPSK.grc.

OR if there are other methods to receive 802.15.4 packets, then let me know.

Thank you.