Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decoding NOAA satellite

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decoding NOAA satellite
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:29:01 +0200

If you want to decode the apt pictures, you can do this by the means of
gnuradio.

I use a fcdpro+  but it should be possible to use an dongle , too.

To display the decoded image I use
https://github.com/dl1ksv/gr-display

-- Volker

Am 23.10.2015 um 09:03 schrieb alfred noble:
Hi everyone I have RTL2832u and recently I've decoded the data from
NOAA satellite successfully , but I used two windows apps , one SDR#
and the other WXtoImg , now I want to write an app myself that
decodes the data received from the NOAA satellite.I want to know if
any one here has done this before and give me some pieces of advise.
Is it possible to write a program based on C# to receive and decode
the data from NOAA satellite ?

best regards Alfred