Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Gnuradio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Gnuradio
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:42:40 -0400

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:58 AM, alfred noble <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
I downloaded the script for installation of GNURadio on ubuntu from the gnuradio website it worked fine for ubuntu 15.04 64bit , but now I want to use ubuntu 14.04, I followed the same process to install the Gnuradio on ubuntu 14.04 as I did for ubuntu 15.04 , I did NOT receive any error during the installation but after the installation is completed the GNUradio does NOT appear anywhere on my computer , I search both GRC and GNURadio but nothing appears
I will be so grateful if anyone could help me here
Thanks

Can you be more specific? Which script? What (exactly) and how did you search for those terms? You should have two binaries installed that you'll want to look for, gnuradio-config-info and gnuradio-companion. Depending on which script you are talking about will determine where these are installed. You might need to set your environment to use it properly.

Tom