Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 3.7.9git - QT GUI Frequency, Time, Waterfall - br

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 3.7.9git - QT GUI Frequency, Time, Waterfall - break with multiple inputs
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:11:09 -0400

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Tom McDermott <address@hidden> wrote:

Just updated master from git (Oct 30, 2015), 3.7.9git-261-gf8a84eb4
Three of the QT GUIs now appear broken with more than one input.
With one input they seem to work fine.

Seleting 2 or more inputs does not display multiple inputs, just one input,
and the GRC compiler gives an python runtime error message:
    RuntimeError: check topology failed on freq_sink_c(1) using ninputs=1, noutputs=0

All three seem to have the same error behavior, so possibly something
common to them  might have changed.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

-- Tom, N5EG

Thanks for the report, Tom. Can you open an issue on our gnuradio.org Issue Tracker to remind me to get to this later. It has something to do with the new message passing support we just merged in, but I can't think of what might be the problem off the top of my head. I must have gotten some setup logic wrong because the actual work operations are completely separate.

Tom