Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency discriminator using a frequency to volt

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency discriminator using a frequency to voltage converter
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:01:35 -0700 (MST)

Hmm.. maybe it is.  I have done it in (shudder) LabView and it's nice since
noise reduces at 1/N instead of 1/sqrt(N); N is number of averages.  Maybe
I'll try it tonight with just discrete blocks to compare them side by side.
Just something that can't be done with a normal spectrum analyzer.

Thanks,
Lou

Marcus Müller-3 wrote