Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Higher sample rate

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Higher sample rate
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:29:41 +0000

Hello Maksim,

The rate at which you can move samples to and from the USRP is highly dependent on your hardware and particular setup. Do you have any switches or routers in between your computer and the USRP? I recommend reading this, admittedly in need of reformatting, wiki page which discusses various optimizations that are possible.

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/wiki/Latency

I hope some of that is helpful, please let us know how it goes.

Derek