[Discuss-gnuradio] error

From: vingnu GNU
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] error
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:53:07 +0530

Hi ,
I am getting error while running the example "simulator_cw.grc"
I am using live DVD for running GNU radio
>>> Error: Block key "radar_signal_generator_cw_c" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)
>>> Error: Block key "radar_qtgui_scatter_plot" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)
>>> Error: Block key "radar_qtgui_time_plot" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)
>>> Error: Block key "radar_estimator_cw" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)
>>> Error: Block key "radar_ts_fft_cc" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)
>>> Error: Block key "radar_os_cfar_c" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)
>>> Error: Block key "radar_print_results" not found in Platform - grc(GNU Radio Companion)

I am using live DVD for running GNU radio.Is this requires hardware to simulate this example because I am just checking simulation examples to understand how block code is working.
expecting help to solve this issue

regards
vinay