[Discuss-gnuradio] Import Error

From: Rama V
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import Error
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:42:28 -0600

Hi,
I am trying to compile a file namely usrp_spectrum_sense_tx.py but it says the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./usrp_spectrum_sense_tx.py", line 180, in <module>
    from gnuradio import gr, gru, eng_notation, optfir, window
ImportError: cannot import name optfir

It is showing an ImportError. I need to sense the channel and send the data on the available channel. I have set my PYTHONPATH to dist-packages. Is there any specific mistake I am unable to see? Please suggest. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Regards,
Dave