Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: chai E
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:33:42 +0800

thank you, marcus
what is the max bandwidth of usrp e310 just use the arm of e310,no 9361
for example the max throttle value in a simulation grc(no uhd)

i have google for this ,but got no answer.

hi marcus
i have a question about these image

what is the different between the
sdimage-gnuradio-dev and sdimage-gnuradio-demo

thank you

--Ekko

there is a additional blocks in flowgraph
i follow the tutorials
write the block my_qpsk_demod,
use cmake ../
make
make install
to compile the block

you are right ,there is 180 message of command 'bt'
i only show you the nine of these,
marcus said that SIGILL is not the segfault.

the message is too much ,i am using X11+putty with e310 ,i do not konw how to copy it out ,

and my gnuradio version is 3.7.7

thank you

Ekko