[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: DVBT project receiver probelm

From: Ihab Zine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: DVBT project receiver probelm
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:20:47 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Federico Larroca <address@hidden>
Date: Friday, November 27, 2015
Subject: DVBT project receiver probelm
To: Ihab Zine <address@hidden>

Hi Ihab,
You only answered to me, maybe you should forward your mail to the list.
Regarding the grc, I would also remove the channel model (used for simulations), as in my experience it consumes much CPU.
best
Federico

Hi Frederico,Marcus and Ron

I just got access to the system, ill try to follow what you have told me guys and ill let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Ihab