Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-radar tool kit

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-radar tool kit
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:51:57 +0000

Hi Vinay,
I'm on mobile and can't download large images just to see the textual output in your console window. Could you please just copy and paste the text?

Best regards,
Marcus

Am 29. November 2015 15:29:22 WEZ, schrieb vingnu GNU <address@hidden>:
Hi,
I was using live DVD for running programs and development.Now I have installed GNU radio on Ubuntu 14.04 trusty.I am not able to install gr-radar tool kit I am getting error while installing radar tool kit.Can you please go through below screen shot and guide me?
Inline image 1
I have tried to install radar tool kit from below site
Inline image 2
Regards
Vinay